Friday, October 16, 2009

Noble [sic] Peace Prize

Bees?

Are you freakin’ kidding me? Bees!

Seriously,we’re talking about bees, right? What rung of the evolutionary ladder did these things fall from?

Do you really expect me to believe that some bee just one day thought: “Hey, I’ll just put my excess vomit into this nifty container I made with my poop. I’ll even make some poop-cradles to keep the young’uns in.” Oh, wait it gets better: “And then I’ll get all the other workers to do the same thing. We could ALL save our vomit in these poop capsules, then we'll feed it to the kids. Won’t the Queen be pleased?”

At least they chose the hexagon as the model for their little poop-condo. We would never get the Wiccans to shut up if it happened to be the pentagon. They’d be all: “Look at us, we are Gaia’s Chosen Ones. The bees prove it! Let’s all dress in black and pretend we’re sad vampires.”

And what’s with those Drones (what the hell is parthenogenesis anyway)? Let me get this straight: Drones are male bees developed from an UN-fertilized egg? Last time that happened, the Romans crucified the off-spring. (The Jews were really behind that one, if you believe Mel Gibson.)

Come on people, who’s being naive now? I can’t be the only one to notice this. Freakin' bees.

No comments: